The day after i came back from the trip, I went over to school to get the pictures that noah had collected. I think it's a great idea for noah to bring his laptop over for the trips coz i can unload the pictures taken at the end of the day and start the next one with a fresh 2 gig XD card. So in a way, i can take as many pictures and videos that I want.
I'm still left with day 5 of the trip but i shall wait till i get the rest of the pictures before blogging about it.
Anyways, we decided to meet at the YMCA dorm, which is just across school. This was one of the places I had considered for my stay here in hawaii! It's a pretty neat place, and i tried my hands on Wii for the first time!



so cool!




ah i still suck. no prizes for guessing which one i am. haha