Friday, March 14, 2008

Volleyball match

Oh as you can see I didnt stay long at the international night event. I went to a Volleyball match at the indoor stadium to support yoshie's friend who's playing against University of California - Irvine. Her friends (oceanographers) were there to support him too. He's from Serbia and they call him Nemo for short and designed a shirt just for him. Each of them had an alphabet representing N,E,M and O. I liked the atmosphere in the stadium! It's wat you see in movies and stuff, please pardon me for being so suaku.














during intermission/break they had some games

and this 'Jack in the Box' (restaurant) thingy flew around dropped coupons to a lucky few!






we went for supper at this restuarant very near my place. i pass it almost every morning n never knew the food here was oh so good!


oh n happy bdae brett!